Revision Plan (bring your responses to these questions and your draft to our one-to-one conference)
- What is your overall plan for revision?
- What advice did you receive from me and your peers that you found to be helpful?
- What advice do you plan to follow?
- Why do you plan to follow some suggestions but ignore others?
- What did you notice while reading your classmates’ drafts that will likely inspire your revision?
- What additional resources do you need to complete your revisions?
- Look over the comments you’ve received on your previous writing projects and the notations you’ve been keeping in your error log. In what areas have you improved in your proofreading, grammar, and mechanics? In what areas do you need additional improvement? What strategies have you developed to improve your surface-level correctness?
- What questions do you have for me?